- All hourly sessions require a 100% deposit at time of booking (2-hour minimum) which is non-refundable.
- All Day-Rate (8 hours) and Multi-Day sessions require a 100% deposit at time of booking which is non-refundable.
- For hourly sessions the balance is due at the start of the session.
- Cancellation fees do apply.
- We do not charge in half hour increments. If client goes over 5 minutes full hour is due to continue.
- Clock starts when engineer is required to utilize any equipment.
Reasonable artist set-up time is allowable but clock starts when
engineer assistance is needed.
- Session time includes 30 minutes for data dump onto optional 4 Gig Usb Drive( which holds audio and session Data). For example, if a session is booked for three hours, the last 30 minutes of the session is designated for the data dump. Please plan accordingly.
- Client can purchase our 4 Gig USB Storage Drives for $15 or 1 audio cd $5 and 1 data DVD $10 or Supply Their Own.. We are not responsible for session files after sessions have ended. If client doesn't want to purchase our available audio and data storage products and request files to be emailed, it must be within the scheduled studio time. If files need to be re-emailed for any reason after session has ended, a Data Dump Fee will apply. Cost to re-email is 1-hour of studio time.
Thank you and we appreciate your business.
Client has up to 48 hrs prior to scheduled booking to notify Soul Asylum Studios for any cancellation or rescheduling request.
If request falls short of 48 hours prior to the original booking time. Any deposit made will be forfeited.